~*[P]rØ*sTaRz~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best crossfire clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention--about the recruitment bug--to the clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garbu-Brother
Admin
Garbu-Brother

Attention--about the recruitment bug--to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Attention--about the recruitment bug--to the clan   Attention--about the recruitment bug--to the clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi,

If u r recruiting or recommending some1 to join our clan, plz tell them to read the "post on how to apply" on the clan page.

Anyway I am explaining here why becoz some of u might not know..XD..

When someone is about to apply in the clan, its straight forward...he just press the "apply" on the clan page. But due to some reason
the apply button does show up if u log-in to ur account. So to aviod this, dont log-in and then only u will be able to see the "apply" option.
Without loging in, press the "apply" which will redirect u to the log-in page automatically. And, thats how its done, HEHEHEHE..pretty rough
and tough..

Well, we just have to get on with it.

So my dear clan members, dont forget to tell them about this problem or if u r not bothered telling them, just tell them to read the post on
"how to apply", which I have posted in our clan page. ---> "http://www.clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=20325"

Thanks again,
GarbuBrother - xD
Back to top Go down

Attention--about the recruitment bug--to the clan
Page 1 of 1